Marketing professional with eight years of agency experience. Specializing in digital marketing, client and project management. Demonstrated skill in developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns. Extensive experience in planning and managing complex digital projects that are delivered on time and within budget.
Interactive Account Supervisor
Aisle Rocket Studios, Palatine, IL 2013 – present
Main point of contact leading all digital marketing initiatives for Gladiator GarageWorks and Amana brands. Representing the agency of record, leads annual digital planning, integrated campaign execution, budget management and strategic client partnerships.
- Strategy and account planning
- Management of digital projects from initial scope to project completion
- Manage internal teams and freelance partners
- Budget management
Interactive Account Executive
Aisle Rocket Studios, Palatine, IL 2010 – 2013
Maintained and cultivated client relationships for brands including Kmart, Kmart Pharmacy, My Gofer, Amana, Eureka, Gladiator GarageWorks and Vermont Castings Group. Served as client contact, managing day-to-day maintenance and larger scale projects for web and mobile.
- Project Management
- Developed statements of work, timelines, project plans and status reports
- Analytic reporting, analysis and recommendations
Client Manager – Project Manager – SEO Specialist
eClick Performance, Chicago, IL 2006 – 2010
Primary client contact for boutique web development and internet marketing agency, managed over 20 accounts. Promoted to Project Manager, overseeing all projects for the agency, while also maintaining Client Manager position.
- Managed client website builds from design to launch
- Developed contracts, timelines and status reports
- Analysis of and implementation search engine optimization (SEO) tactics
- Launched and managed search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns
- Creation and deployment of email marketing campaigns
- Social media management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics, WebTrends and Basecamp
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and InDesign
Northern Illinois University, Dekalb, IL 2002 – 2006
Bachelor of Science in Marketing
Emphasis: Interactive Marketing
2006 recipient of the Acxiom Corporation Interactive Marketing Award